Monday, December 11, 2006

Brave Men and Women Serving in Iraq

Should we be at war?

Some of you feel we never should have become involved in this war in Iraq.
Others feel we are just starting and we will be fighting terrorists for many years.

The events affect my thoughts about my own service and possible service of my children and grandchildren. Even our new unborn great grandson.

I worry about the loss of 3000 of our brave young men and women at war.

I also honor the almost one million who have made the sacrifice during all the wars that gave us our coveted freedom and protected us from those who would take it from us.

The very least I can do is honor those who now serve. All are volunteers.
Take a look at some photos of these brave friends and neighbors. They have offered to
give their lives to keep you free.

Please click here: Brave Heroes at Work (Courtesy of uwhunter@earthlink.net)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Anyone who views this and does not shed a tear ....